rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nastiest and Freakiest girls you've been with

Nastiest and Freakiest girls you've been with

My favourite kind of girl [Image: angel.gif]

Well, most recently one of my current FBs.

Fucked her in the ass, no lube in a back alley downtown. Crackheads and drunk dudes kept walking past and didn't bat an eye. After, she mentioned something about working at a spa/massage parlour and she worded it in a way that sounded like it was a rub and tug, but I was pretty drunk and didn't bother asking more [Image: confused.gif] Shes currently sending me nude pics and telling me how shes consoling her drunk friend who just broke up with her bf. I'm trying to wheel this into a threesome...
edit: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH. I don't know her friend, shes saying how she wants to fuck me instead of console her friend, I say "she can join too if she feels left out" my girl replies "I dont do super fat chicks" ABORT MISSION.

A while back I ran into this chick we went on a date I got cockblocked by her tarantula. Drove her to her place at some women's only halfway house in a motel next to a trailer park. She told me she couldn't drink because of her bipolar and schizophrenia meds yet downed like 6 beers at the bar. I bitched out and drove off while she "checked in for curfew"

Another chick from my hometown. She bussed out one day while she still had a boyfriend. Got me drunk as fuck, she was popping E-tabs like candy (must have been at least 12, must have also been shitty e-tabs). I was just sitting there. she says "want to hear my favourite song", puts on nympho by borgore and starts sucking my dick before she even kisses me, drunkenly tried to fuck her in the ass then came in her hair before she left in the morning. Fucked her when I went back to where she lived. She did a bunch of coke, I was supposed to threesome with her chunky friend, but she passed out so I just fucked the first girl. Stopped seeing her once she started getting super fat (freak of nature, she started doing coke and meth then puts on 50lbs [Image: dodgy.gif])

banged this kind of chubby chick in the back alley of the dirtiest bar on earth. came all over her pussy and it was dripping down her leg. Her friend noticed and told her to go clean up LOL.

I brought my first SNL from the bar where I fucked the chick above. I was super drunk and could only get hard when she blew me, she was amazing at it, but kept saying how she had "lots of practice" I fucked her on my 17th floor balcony overlooking the city/mountains, best ever.

Messages In This Thread