rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No contract phone plans

No contract phone plans

Quote: (03-06-2013 04:50 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2013 10:36 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Tmobile just launched a budget service called Go Smart. I'm switching to them next month. I'm using the regular Tmobile right now and paying $60/month. I can get an unlimited everything with 2G/Edge speed for $35/month. 3G for $45. I'm going to try out the 2G since I'm not one of these people streaming movies on my phone or anything.

What's the downside?

I pay way more than that.

The downside of the Go Smart plan? The downside would be that if you have a 4G phone as all new phones are, you will only get 2G speeds which is not really fast enough for streaming youtube without a lag time or downloading large files. But it's good enough to surfing the web, checking email and light data uses. And if your phone has wifi, then as long as you're at home or somewhere with a hotspot you can get high speed connection anyway. I use an LG Optimus Android phone, probably a couple years old now, but it serves my purposes. It's compact and fully featured. Only bad this is the camera sucks balls. Only gets 3G speed but that's good enough.

Messages In This Thread