rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tired Of The Game

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 09:08 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2013 08:55 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2013 08:50 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2013 08:43 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2013 07:58 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

Everywhere!

Come on, man. You're asking for advice here, at least meet us half way. What countries have you looked in? Do you focus on bars, clubs, coffee shops, libraries, town or city centres, online, streets, dance classes, gym, what?

The last couple years I've been in Nicaragua, The Dominican Republic, Mexico and the US... I've met girls in bars, taxis, buses, online, cafes, the street... a lot of places.. I just haven't met anyone lately I'd really like to spend more than a couple weeks or so with.

Give some back.

Which did you like best?

Bust out a little comparison for us.
Um let's see... I met a girl last year in the DR my first night there in a bar that I clicked with pretty well. She spoke english,had a job, car... upper class girl for a Dominican.. we were together about six weeks and then I let her loose because I really wanted to enjoy myself... she was cool.. I met another girl online that was pretty cool... The problem is I always have a sort of grass is greener mentality and unless I'm really really into the girl I tend to break it off after a few weeks... i've been in to many relationships that have dragged on way too long... But that's the problem I haven't met many girls lately that I've really wanted to be with long term and like I said I'm sort of tired of just sleeping with a bunch of different random girls .... maybe i'll just chill out a bit and focus on other things...

Don't take this the wrong way, but that was a real half*ssed comparison.

Messages In This Thread