rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Guys, this stuff is golden.... I can't fucking wait!!!
Lottery great early contribution to the forum. Nice one.

I don't mind picking up the tab for a few cheeky drinks, but I don't P4P...
I've read all the DR reports and I think I've figured out a way I won't have to pay a dime, here's the game plan:[Image: idea.gif]

1. Don't tell them how long I'm in town. As far as they know I'm a digital nomad who goes where I want, when I want. My life is one of mystery.

2. Build deep connection & get them emotionally invested. Hint that I see them as potential future partner, treat them like a girlfriend kind of thing...

3. Resist sex.. tell them I'm not that easy.. "My dick is sacred" a nice ViCarlo line. Then tease them like fucking crazy. "I'm the prize" and all that.

4. Go down on them. OK, so maybe going down on a semi-pro doesn't appeal to you. I love giving head so personally I don't give a fuck. In the past I found no girl will dear ask for money if they get some oral action.

5. Bolt, but slyly. The next morning tell them I'll meet them later for dinner, then txt them and tell them something came up and I have to fly to country x for business. But if I see her again it's my ass.. [Image: huh.gif]

That sounds pretty solid to me.
Might work, might not. We shall see...

I've set up my hi5 and I'll get on tagged & Amigos...
DR won't know what hit it.

Lovin' the info gents, I commend you.

Messages In This Thread