rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend or Bangs

Girlfriend or Bangs

These girls today can’t cook, they are so into fashion. I like them because I’m so into passion. But man, when I was growing up, My MOM was multi-tasking.

G manifesto: This is in your sig... your MOM was multi-tasking.. I'm guessing cause of your flag near your name you are a latino. What does mom say about these girls that can't cook today, my mom calls them garbage. Having lived in Mexico awhile, american women would be laughed out of town if they couldn't cook.

Why reward american women with bangs when they exhibit anti-family behaviours? Aren't we just perpetuating the loop of angry american women into fashion instead of families by earning BANGS instead of long term relationships?

As far as I'm concerned, getting BANGS is a feminist construct. Alpha males aren't on internet forums, they are doing time in jail, getting their ass shot off in the military or popping their collars and walking around nightclubs. PUA's are made up of BETAs trying to emulate Alpha behaviour. BETAs built this world and in the end BETAs will rule it. The internet and your computer wasn't built by an ALPHA. Mystery and Style were BETAs who were smart enough to scientifically piece together the ALPHA behaviours so BETA guys could get laid... so please stop trying to be like an ALPHA, the majority of ALPHAs are true losers and scumbags. Leaving children without fathers, stealing, killing...these are not BETA male behaviours, on this we can all agree.

Marriage was a BETA male construct so that everyone could SHARE. PUA is a BETA male construct so that we could all SHARE. Well the PRC is a BETA male construct and I invite all you BETA's to come out here and live as you were meant to. Build things, share with each other and let every man have enough to satisfy him. No matter what race of fella I meet on these forums, we generally all share the same characteristics and hobbies and get along great. ALPHAs are just selfish pricks, true ALPHAs wouldn't even know what a gameboy was let alone how to use one.

Messages In This Thread