rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend or Bangs

Girlfriend or Bangs

Quote:Quote:

90% of that post read like Chinese to me.

I don't even know what any of those things are.

Those are all my nerdy hobbies of which I am free to pursue at my leisure because my wife is so low maintenance that I don't have to worry about gaming her.

I've met people off the rooshv forum already, so I have people who can vouch for me.

I would rather play boardgames at a cafe here.... we have boardgame cafes in China, bars aren't really the 'in thing' here. So on a saturday night, myself and about 6 other guys and our girls all head down to the board game cafe and bust out Settlers of Catan. One of the things I love doing on a date is pulling out a deck of Monopoly cards and have a game of that. Girls love it btw. A lot of u guys are so heavily focused on changing yourselves to be 'cool' for american broads that you forget to have fun. Life doesn't have to be SO serious that all you do is dress like James Bond, drink martinis, drive around in Lambos and fvck girls... booooring. Only in America do you have to concentrate on being extra machismo and alpha to pull women. I've never gone to the gym and I never will.

Messages In This Thread