rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is Universal Health Care a bad thing?

Why is Universal Health Care a bad thing?

Quote: (03-05-2013 06:58 PM)Partizan Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 06:53 PM)NYJ Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 06:49 PM)Partizan Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 06:41 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 06:36 PM)Partizan Wrote:  

The Military Industrial Complex in the US needs its trillions to wage wars and cause death and misery across the globe so screw the people.

I see you have an Italian flag.

Don't forget -- the United States spent considerable amounts of its blood and treasure (a) liberating you from the hobnail boots of the Nazis and (b) protecting you from the next great totalitarian state, The Soviet Union.

So tell you what...you can talk shit about the United States when you, in Italy, achieve the equivalent.

I am not holding my breath.

Its Irish actually and dont give me 'we saved you from the Nazis/Commies crap'.

Jesus wept.

Eh, I was about to post saying that wasn't an Italian flag nor were the Italians liberated from the Nazis. Godwin's law violation for sure.

I think the big factor into why we don't have UHC is our sheer population size. We're a country of 300 million plus when right next door Canada only has a pop of roughly 34.5 million.

Comes back to my original point that the US state should be spending more on education because if it had been, tenderman would have been a bit more informed.

I am not taking sides, but that was a pretty clean diss.

Messages In This Thread