rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Suit" game is not good for Manhattan...

"Suit" game is not good for Manhattan...

Quote: (03-05-2013 01:56 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 12:37 AM)BadWolf Wrote:  

No but seriously, if you want instant attention from women and you have the balls to pull it off... women love THIS suit.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfYd2spQyQJsCrfS3VXuo...HLoykgXo0g]

Not sure if you are serious or not???

This was my halloween costume from 1999-2005

Dead serious. Girls loved it. I wore this to a bar once on Halloween and got laid. Some alpha cowboy dude even came up to me and said -- "dude, you are gonna get laid tonight".

He was right. Girls love soft, furry, snuggley, colorful shit. He left with a group of girls. He knew what was what.

Quote: (03-05-2013 09:27 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Fatboys can get girls if they have the pieces of the puzzle in place. And Game.

Fat, rich guys with game, style, drugs, etc. are some of my favorite dudes to hang with.

I love seeing them with cute, skinny girls. Its amazing what game, style, and money can do. I always learn from these guys. They don't give a fuck. They believe that they are the catch and the girl needs to please them. They are right, they are wealthy, powerful men and the girls are just their lovers/playthings. They don't put the girls on any pedestal or kiss their ass.

I just love how they are so fat and they have great game and they don't give a fuck.

WestCoast is young. I think he just hasn't hung out with a real FAT, STYLISH, PLAYBOY. They are out there. They are classic. Very entertaining and educational.

I will introduce you to my friend "Abs". He is the biggest player I know. Salesmen worth about 3-4 million. 5'10'' 290 pounds. Fat ass playboy. Game is 100x better then mine. Cute girls can't stop laughing around him. Dude is a real piece of work. Best conversationalist I know.

I bet we could learn more about game from Abs than most players. Can you interview him for us? That would be awesome!

Messages In This Thread