rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America is NOT the best country in the world.

America is NOT the best country in the world.

Quote: (03-04-2013 03:34 PM)michelin Wrote:  

Nothing new here. There are enough visible signs that America is in decline.

The US economic decline is temporary, and based on demographics. America is still dealing with its 70 million strong post WW II Baby Boom born 1945-1964, now a giant gray wave of retirees and senior citizens larger than the entire population of Canada combined, that will drive down real estate, the stock market, bankrupt most social programs, and in general drag down the US economy from now until they all die, roughly around 2024.

Long term, it'll be a hiccup that the US will recover from. The solution is already known: wait for enough of the old baby people to die and it'll fix itself.

But for the next decade, the US will be up to its armpits in gray haired, useless, smelly, old hippies, 1/3 of which are entering retirement with no savings at all.

[Image: tumblr_lzioysIDqO1r7ukpto1_400.jpg]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Messages In This Thread