rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

India - Chance of Getting Laid?

India - Chance of Getting Laid?

Quote: (01-06-2011 12:16 AM)MysticTraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2011 05:19 PM)truedat Wrote:  

Been to India twice for 2 weeks each, going back shortly for work for about 4 weeks.

1. It is considered shameful to even consider (openly) getting with foreigners. If you are not Hindu, and Indian, then you are not marriage/hookup material. If you are a girl in the 'very low classes' to begin with, then this might be your only shot but dont bet on it because you wont see these chick anywhere except in the slums (money is for survival not entertainment), and chances are you have never even seen a slum like they have in India. In Mumbai these are huge labyrinths of poverty with blue tarps strewn over the tops of their metal shacks and feces running in little creeks out of them. You wont be going anywhere near them, let alone want to fuck people that live in them. If you are going to fuck an Indian, it will be a low class prostitute for $15, or a high class $2,000 prostitute. There is no in between.

2. For my job I am running teams of programmers and am respected only because I am their boss. I could tell the women I was managing were slightly interested in the white American boy, but mostly because of the title/novelty. In India respect is given because of your family name, your position, and then how you look (in that order with the last not having any bering on what decision they will make or should I say their parents will make for them for marriage).

3. I was kicking it with wealthy good looking Indians (6 feet tall, rich parents etc) and these boys were not getting any actual pussy. Action for them was how many girls they were texting and courting for marriage.

4. India has an amazingly tight knit social system. Sons live in their parents home forever, and their wife moves into that home to help the mother and grandmother. Daughters do the same but with the grooms family. You are raised so that if you did some shameful act that it would basically fall on the heads of 100's of relatives and you would be despised. The stigma is deep and ingrained from birth. The family is the only thing that matters and their traditions are thousands of years old.

5. India is changing fast though. People are becoming greedy and materialistic and westernized in the big cities. It is only a matter of time that the country has a significant population with the same 'moral' values as the western world.

I predict that in 20 years you will be able to run game in the 10 largest cities. Other than that you will have to stick to ex pats or prostitutes.

TD

This guy is spot on. However, some things are changing. Now, I do see some Indians chicks with firangs or goras (slang words for foreigners) but I am not sure if they are getting any. And not everyone lives with their families. My father moved out when he was 24 and I have spent a good part of my adult life living alone.

Hope am not spamming! Rocco81,this is specially for you.
Look how tightly his arms are crossed. Remember that excellent movie,king of new york,Larry Fishburnes' death scene? Thats the only way to avoid acting out in a similar fashion.

Messages In This Thread