rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Google boss agrees with Roosh

Google boss agrees with Roosh

Just looked at some videos of Google Glass.

That shit is frightening. Some people might thing it looks cool, and don't get me wrong I'm impressed with the technology, to me it's just the next step in humans becoming mechanized drones. These technologies are geared to make people feel like their experience is so unique and special, even celebrity-like, but it's just everyone taking pictures of the same shit; the same latte art, the same graffiti, the same amazing sunset. In sharing these experiences with each other socially, people remove themselves from the gravity and significance of the actual experience. Take a picture of something cool you did; great, NEXT. This technology will make attention spans even shorter.

I predict that within our lifetime, there will be a setup involve a chip implant and contact lenses. Chip gets buried into your temple or somewhere enabling audio/speech commands, and it will wirelessly connect to the contact lens. Total human/machine synergy. Any information available anytime, you'll be able to take a picture with the lens and share it with the world in a split second. I can even imagine travel logs of your daily experience being digitally recorded and backed up by a central server, so if you're a crime witness or something happens to you it will be archived by the authorities in a database and used as evidence.

Oh Brave New World...

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread