rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The sequester and looming one-party rule

The sequester and looming one-party rule

Quote: (03-03-2013 12:42 AM)Damedius Wrote:  

Maybe it's just the view from the outside. But I already thought there was one party rule in the States.

The 2 party sham seems to be an illusion to keep the masses out of politics. They nitpick about insignificant issues to keep you distracted. Meanwhile they continue to take your hard earned money and give it out in the form of corporate welfare to elites who know how to game the system.

Basically democracy existed for a short period of time until smart and/or ruthless people learned how to bypass and circumvent it.

I also don't think this only extends to the USA. The same problem exists in most if not all of the world's democracies.

[Image: potd.gif]

Choice is an illusion, to think it matters whether you vote Democrat or Republican is the funniest thing I have EVER heard.
President's are the front men for the EVIL forces in the back room(Bankers, Lobbyist Groups, Super-Rich)

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread