rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

If we could outsource women they'd be gone already. But since that isn't happening well . . . deal with it.

I do agree somewhat.

I was stationed in Japan for a year in 2000. Wow! I will take a 6 Japanese woman over a 8 American women every day. Why?

Here's an approach in Japan. Hi! That's it. Take her hand while she giggles and the rest is up to you. Make sure you smile too. Japanese men don't.

On a Japanese date: the woman picks you up, buys you dinner and drinks, a hotel room (if she likes you), pours a searing hot bath, and then, she let's you go to town.

They also scream bloody blue murder when you bang em. They have special hotels for this. Your ego will go through the roof.

Save your money up and teach English in Japan. I have a friend that has a school in Tokyo if you're interested. I got all of my bangs through an English school. Be prepared to be be dirt poor. If not, suffer like the rest of us and stop bitching! It is what it is.

Messages In This Thread