rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taipei, Taiwan

Taipei, Taiwan

Quote: (03-02-2013 03:11 PM)DVY Wrote:  

@ice-pick- you need Chinese or some other extenuating factor to smash the top-tops 8.5+.
Im a big proponent of night street-game before everybody starts drinking. Go out for dinner or for street-food.

Chop up the girls there. Chop up girls on the way to the club. Chop up girls in the club before it gets crazy/rowdy and drunk. It does not matter how big or small the group is . Really.

I was walking w/Tony Snow 25, and i walked up to this group of 3 dudes and 3 girls. It was obvious nobody was dating (no holding hands). I started chatting w/this legit 9. Standard this and that. She was really apprehensive (completely sober), but digging it. The key is to walk reallly slowly, so her friends will slowly get away from her as you talk more. And voila, shes isolated.

Alas, she was going to room 18, we were going to babe 18. =(. I tried to get a #, but it pans out poorly when you are a tourist here.

I speak Chinese =D haha I tried a coupled of ways of starting conversation... mainly starts off with english and then switching to Chinese or a mix of chinese and english depending on how the conversation goes... I heard Myst is the best club in town right now, all the girls I talked to always mentions Myst, so I will have to check that out next week, I'm also going to be working in a hospital and I heard the nurses are usually best looking ones lol if anything, i'll try to befriend some to take me around town lol

Too bad you aren't in Taiwan anymore, would be awesome to meet up, i have just been solo or going out with ppl in my dorm and they usually go for the below avg girls lol but you seem like you know what you are doing [Image: banana.gif] ha do you speak chinese and were you able to get one of those 8.5+? I'm going to be here for 5 more weeks, i'l be really disappointed if I don't get one lol

Messages In This Thread