rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Incredible India

Incredible India

Quote: (02-12-2013 08:20 PM)Mersault Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2013 07:26 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2013 11:50 PM)Cyclone Wrote:  

My indian friend (actually from Nepal) told me she want to some club with some of her cousins and chicks got really wild there. I.e. girls would be hitting on guys, aggressively, and they were the white-skin types that would sneak out of their parents' homes at midnight and stuff.

That type of scene is out there - you just can't find it as a tourist (maybe a student, or intern)

name of club and location?

Quote: (02-12-2013 10:29 AM)Mersault Wrote:  

... I almost died there....

OMG what happened? where you attacked ?

No, i wasn't attacked. The story isn't that interesting, and i won't embellish it for the sake of the forum, so i won't bore you with it.
Suffice to say, I became ill (a type of virus) and almost died. Not to say i was resuscitated, no, i wasn't flat lining, it wasn't dramatic, but had i not sought help and stumbled into a hospital i would have soon died.

Anyway. Reading back through the posts on here you'd be tempted to think that anybody reading this who hadn't been to India would be put off going. I'd like to stake a counter claim. Go. By all means go.
[...]

any recommendations for a complete newby to India? i know of Goa, but are there any other parts that won't get me infected and killed by some exotic strain of virus ?

Messages In This Thread