rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil?

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil?

Quote: (02-26-2013 07:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I think the Brazil consensus is, "Brazil is way better than the USA, but it's worse than years past, and the decline seems to be accelerating."

As a guy in Belo Horizonte with a well developed social circle and fluent Portuguese, Brazil treats me pretty well. Those three factors are what it takes to be successful in this town. Even if you're not going to poach in your immediate social circle, its a big advantage when you go out and see friends everywhere, who then introduce you to the girls that they're with. Belo is very much a small town and you'll be surprised at how often you run into people you know here.

If you walk around you will see evidence of the increasing obesity epidemic, but this is largely contained to the lower class. There is some spill over to the middle and upper classes, but a disproportionate amount of fatties are poor. If you only hang around upscale malls, bars and shopping centers you'll be hard pressed to find fatties. Its when walking around at places like these that I laugh at all of the alarmist posts on this forum.

Brazil is no pussy paradise to be sure; you still have to work for everything that you get here. But to generalize a country as big as Brazil based off of a few reports of travelers who passed through for a few days is just silly. Spend a few months here and you'll know what I mean.

Messages In This Thread