rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Date Her Friend?

How To Date Her Friend?

About a week ago I started hanging out with a new girl. She's a dance teacher. A couple nights ago she took me to where she works and while I was there I started dancing and talking with another teacher and it seemed like we had great chemistry. And sure enough yesterday the girl I'm seeing tells me this other teacher is asking about me and once to know if I'm single and whether we're seeing each other and so on..... The thing is this other girl is more attractive than the girl I'm seeing and I'd love to hook up with this girl but I'm not sure how to do this in a tactful way. The girl I'm seeing has offered to give me her number and so on but I know she doesn't want me to take her up on it. I've only slept with my girl once but don't want to be a total dick and ditch her and pursue the friend.... I mean I do but don't want to to do it in a dickish way...

Is there any way to tactfully follow up on her friend without completely burning bridges with the first girl? I don't think I've ever been in this situation before..... What say you RVF?

Messages In This Thread