rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just read the Roosh Program

Just read the Roosh Program

Thanks for the responses. I think I might opt for a sort of compromise between social circle and cold approaches. I don't have a lot of friends so my social circle is pretty limited, but I do go to a community college so if I see any girls around the campus that I recognize from my classes, I might have a very simple opener that's less awkward that a cold approach of a stranger.

Quote: (03-01-2013 08:00 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  

edit: Not trying to be a dick or anything, but the OP reads like a chick wrote it. It popped into my head for some reason with the caps lock rhetoric, the constant description of "most guys" in the third person, and the terms like average joe. Maybe I'm just seeing shit.

Now that you mention it, I see what you're saying. I never thought much about my typing style. That makes me wonder if my typing style somehow leaks into my in-person speaking style. Maybe I should try and avoid talking in a way that's too feminine.

Messages In This Thread