rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romania

Romania

"There are a lot of average looking women by EE standards"

WHere did you get that from? Seriously. Romanian girls might be short by average . But they are sure remarkable pretty. I have never seen so many gorgeous girls with stunningly facial features like days when I was in Romania, Bucharest. Like I stated before. Romanian girls might be short, but that´s it. They have beautiful facial features that resembles good looking Southern and Italian women. However, the difference lays in the Slavic notion which gives them slightly higher cheekbones than their latin sisters in Italy and Spain. Romanian race is way more homogeneous than most European countries. That being said.

Roosh, don´t forget to visit top Malls while you are in Bucharest. The quality(and the quanitity) which you can witness in Mall Vitan can surpass some of the best nightclubs.

If you are into Selena Gomez or Jennifer Lawrence look a likes then Romania is a major hot spot on this planet.

Messages In This Thread