rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romania

Romania

Hey, I'm Romanian so I can answer pretty much all questions.
Currently traveling in the Philippines so I don't have time to write too much but I can answer any questions.

- You can smoke in clubs and bars, not in some restaurants
- English is widely spoken by the <30 years old population
- The language has nothing to do with russian, it's similar to italian/spanish/french in the sense that although I don't know these languages when I hear them being spoken I can pretty much figure out what they are talking about.
- The old town of Bucharest was a goldmine a few years ago but now it's pretty overrun with foreigners and very crowded during the weekends. You can still find more then enough girls but I think it's getting tougher for foreigners because of all the italian/french/etc stag parties. Also be careful because some of the bars there have started to employ fake customers (hot girls just standing around at tables next to the entry)
- American culture has been gaining a lot here in the last few years, I can already see girls not being as feminine as in the past, acting the way they see in american movies etc
- Best clubs are in the north part of Bucharest but that means poor logistics. Try clubs Player on wednesdays and Gaia on thursdays.
- One night stands are rare but 2-3 dates and you should get the notch
- Cluj, Iasi, Timisoara are good second tier cities with big universities

Can't think of anything else right now but I'll answer questions.

Messages In This Thread