rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your harem?

Your harem?

I'm in the awkward position that my girls are spread across Europe so I only see each one on a bi-monthly basis. That's a problem with doing nearly all my gaming on holiday - a problem I need to deal with by getting some London girls going. I don't know if harem, rotation, spinning plates is the right word. All of them are in love with me and exclusive to me. All of them know there are others.

1. Serb A - My top girl. Smoking hot 21yr old. Tall, leggy head-turner. A dirty hound in bed but only one prior sexual partner.
2. Serb B - Another leggy head-turner, 23, she's a folk singer in her little town. She's a bit crazy and gives me drama. One prior partner.
3. Belorussian - A 23yr old former nightclub dancer. A bit of a tart. She's now a kept woman with a Moscow millionaire (he's put her on a salary and apartment in her hometown and visits once a month for sex).
4. Lithuanian - Not the hottest but my favourite. 23yr old, very thoughtful "good girl". One prior partner.
5. Croatian - A buxom 21yr old philosophy student. Great personality, pneumatic figure. A bit needy. One prior partner
6. Bosnian - A 26yr old journalist. She's the weakest link, the only one I don't have a strong hold on.

1-5 are solid 8s. 6 is a seven. I like the idea of having girls in cities I can go visit for a shagging holiday but truth be told its a bit of a hassle. Would much rather have 3-4 regulars in London so that's what I'm working on.

Messages In This Thread