rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

dont do art like an artist because then youre racist

dont do art like an artist because then youre racist

I think it's funny how these women are trying to twist it into a race issue. The content is not as important as the intent. They want to shut up discussion altogether. It is never explicitly stated, but if feminists ran the world, there'd be a lot of shit that got censored simply for being offensive.

Yet none of them complain about makeup, airbrushing, or the WonderBra, which are all forms of false advertisement. I'm not bitching either, but if you're going to bitch about a photoshoot where a white girl looks like a black girl, you have no right to not also bitch about ugly chicks looking hotter than they're supposed to be.

I was reading through the comments and I read the phrase

"models working twice as hard"

and I about shit myself laughing. Models have one job and one job alone; to look hotter than their competition. If that means they have to wear a furry suit, bleach their hair, or put a tattoo on their assholes, then that's the trend.

I fucking hate the amount of presumption in the comments section. I don't like engaging the jizzabells on their level when it comes to race issues (because I can never win), but some of those comments make me want to create an account just to spam the comments section. The sheer amount of "you have a privilege so you have no idea what its like" shaming is fucking absurd. By their logic, people with no libido have a privilege that people with active libidos don't have because people with no libidos don't understand how terribly frustrating it is not to get laid on a regular basis.

It reminds me of the feminist drivel "dog and the lizard" story where the dog doesn't feel how cold it is, so he turns down the metaphorical thermostat, which screws with the lizard. What's funny about the feminist's shitty little metaphor is that they disprove their entire philosophy with that story; what are the lizards doing trying to compete with the dog for heat in the first place? Not only is it an oversimplification, but it suggests that the power between the genders is not zero sum (which it totally fucking is). The lizard could also choose to go to the kitchen where it's warmer.

I had a lot of friends in highschool who would make such emotional arguments and I always knew they were wrong on some level, but I could never engage them in an argument because it would end in them yelling some emotionally loaded bullshit. Oddly enough, they were liberal and probably have low testosterone levels.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread