rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elmechs daygame hack

Elmechs daygame hack

I know this is a real newb-like question, but specific tips and strategies on segueing an innocent conversation with a waitress into a number grab? I find this transition to be my biggest obstacle with day game, as in night game you can act more sexual and forward from the get-go.

Damn, my game has really deteriorated though. Smoking hot Cambodian girl (but American-raised) in a Vietnamese restaurant interviewing the fuck out of me while I'm trying to eat and I didn't even attempt to ask for her digits. Don't think I even saw Cambodian women in SEAsia that cute. Hopefully my aloofness will work out in my favor when I go back later this week.

Anyhow, I think what really fucked me up was the Vietnamese coffee I had with my meal. Caffeine and sugar rushed me so hard I got all anxious. I need to stay away from coffee - every once in a while it seems to give me a mini-anxiety attack and I'm usually a pretty level person; makes it hard to act smooth when you're in that squirrelly headspace. Anyone else ever have that problem?

Will get a beer next time I go back instead.

All excuses aside, though, I need to tighten it up. lol

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread