rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuck minimalism...

Fuck minimalism...

Thing you gotta remember is that 30k a year in the US in 2013 gives you the kind of shit that an Egyptian king would fucking kill for. You live in NY, don't you CaptainPower? I've read your blog a few times.

1.) You've got access to more cultural shit than anybody has had any time in history. You've got more available works of art in a 50 mile radius than Louie XIV had in his whole life.
2.) Art not your thing? A single public library has more books than you could read in a lifetime, and there are a ton in NY.
3.) Not a big reader? You can get any movie or any song you want to hear off the internet for a pittance, or if it doesn't bother you, you can get it for free illegally.
4.) You've got access to medical care that was unheard of even 30 years ago. The richest dude in the world 30 years ago couldn't get the kind of treatments that are now available to you.
5.) You eat incredibly well. The idea of "seasonal" foods now mean nothing to you. You want an orange in the middle of winter? Buy a half dozen for 3 bucks. Raspberries out of season? Obscure shit like Dragonfruit that nobody had ever even heard of 20 years ago? Any time you want. I doubt there's been a famine in the US during the lifetime of anybody reading this board.
6.) You're a good looking guy (no homo!) with game in a place with more single, unattached women looking to get laid than anywhere on the planet.

You, my friend, are in the top .001% of every person who has ever lived. So you gotta wonder how much a Ferrari is really going to do to make you happier.

Messages In This Thread