rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Washington D.C.

Washington D.C.

Quote: (12-27-2010 06:34 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Russian girls don't care as much about looks apparently, I have seen similar scenarios several times.

If you hadn't befriended him I would suggest that he was Russian himself. You know, like something about him reminds her of home, like if a newbie sees a latino macho man with hairty chest, shirt unbuttoned, too much cologne, hair greese and some cheap ass gold crowns, they wouldn't understand how he can occasionally get top notch ass from his fellow country women, not common but it does happen.

Actually is very common(at least in NY) to see Latino guys who look like a total mess with top notch top-of-their-game Baaaaad bitches. I went to a Marc Antony concert a few months ago and it appeared that the hotness of the chick was inversely proportional to the looks of the guy. Thus, the hotter the girl, the more of a troll the guy looked.

Never underestimate the power of "home field advantage" when it comes to immigrant chicks. I had Dominican dudes beat me out of Dominican pussy in NY who I had them beat "on paper" by every metric imaginable(Game, Looks, Money, etc). For example, I knew this solid 7.5 Dominican chick with a scrumptious ass who took me one month and half of my best Game to bang. My boy's brother banged her on the first day he met her and she basically stopped taking my phone calls after she got with him. The thing is this guy was the complete opposite of me and had so many strikes against him it was not even funny. He had a minimum wage job, lived with his mom, married, has 3 kids in the Dr, was very fat, had no car, no style, big time P4P whore monger yet this dude would get hot young borderline jailbait Dominican tail all the time.

Messages In This Thread