rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sending Dick Pictures to Girls

Sending Dick Pictures to Girls

Quote: (01-08-2013 10:53 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I will say it works wonders with women you've already fucked especially if they already know your sense of humor and think you're a crazy bastard. A good one to send out when they're across the room hanging out with their friends in the same venue, texting you from a bar across town, or at work.

I even get a better response sending them pictures of their own pussy if I've got them. You don't have to be there to know how red their face gets when they get something like this in an office environment and it dawns on them it's their vagina.

I would concur with that. Unless there is massive sexting going on pre-bang, I would wait post-bang to go that route to keep the excitement going and to get her wet and ready before she comes over, etc

The idea of sending them a pic of themselves is pure genius! I wonder what they think of that though, what their reaction is to seeing their own pussy on the screen? A domination thing perhaps, where you are sending the message that "I've got your pussy now, it is mine for the taking?"

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"

Messages In This Thread