rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Time To Start Nuking Women

Time To Start Nuking Women

The price matters too but it's more about the place.

Once the place is filled with certain crowds, it will prevent other crowds coming in. (they can come but they will feel uncomfortable coming back)

Girls with tight mini dress walk into this classy bar. Other girls will stare at them like a prostitute. why would they want to come back?
Guys with affliction shirts walk into the same bar. other guys are wearing blazers, dress shirts or even full suit. why would they want to come back?

I see clubs going down the hill as the crowd changes but it seems like Bars stay with the same type of crowds for a long time.

Quote: (02-17-2013 04:11 AM)Rah Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2013 04:04 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

If you go to upscale bar, you shouldn't have any problems.
The only issue for me is that, it's usually full of white people and as a minority I stand out too much.
At places like this, girls don't ignore guys like an invisible person. they have less attitudes. Guys don't walk around like a UFC fighter and bump into each other. If you are underdressed or have trashy behavior, you will stand out and get stared at.

If I go to clubs, there will be lots of minorities but it also brings trash crowds in any kinds of race. I say it's a DMV.
There are bitches and also douche bags. you just can't have one kind. you either have both in one place or neither.

What kind of establishments we talking here? Hotel lounges? Wine bars? $20 drinks?

Messages In This Thread