rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LA is harder to get laid than NYC?

LA is harder to get laid than NYC?

Quote: (02-15-2013 12:27 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Everyone at least seems to agree that day game is your best option for actually scoring in both cities. Isn't thus a comparison between day game in these cities relevant?
I can talk at length about NYC but I 've never been in LA.

I don't think anyone is saying that.

I think what we are saying is nightgame and nightlife in LA sucks, which is why LA defenders are using code talk like "You just need to do Day Game and all other weird kinds of game in LA to make it cool!!!!"

(IE, people saying things like "You just need to use Upsidedown, Inverted Grocery Store Game with an R&B Twist in LA and it can be just as good as NYC, I swear!!!!"

And here is the difference of Day Game in LA vs NYC:

LA Day Game: a fly girl in her car two cars up and three lanes over.

NYC Day Game: a fly girl on a bench smoking a cigarette.

Quote: (02-15-2013 03:56 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2013 08:49 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Ha.

Sharkeez is awful.

Anything spelled "Sharkeez" of course is.

Agreed. I've always wondered who the hell would name a place Shark-EEZ.

I've been in there before, this picture of Sharkeez is pretty typical of the southbay scene, bros and former sororities girls that like to scream "whoooooo!" for no reason in particular.

[Image: Sharkeez1.jpg]

I can't believe there's people complaining that there's no white girls in LA.

Tuth actually made a tactical error in bringing up Shakeez to make his case, and thus guaranteed himself to lose the argument.

I am kind of surprised that such a veteran like Tuth could have made such a rookie mistake. He must have had an off night last night (maybe it being Valentines), so all is forgiven.

Sharkeez might be one of the worst bars ever created by man. Anyone who goes there would be better off killing yourself.

We should get some of those colored dots on the males and females of some Sharkeez bar photos.

I bet they would be worse ratios than the infamous Ultra Bar in DC picture.

For anyone that is interested, here is LA Nightlife at it's finest, particularly Sharkeez (Tuth's favorite bar and the basis for him claiming LA nightlife is the best in the world) on a Saturday night:

[Image: sharkeez.jpg]

Looks fun, right?

(I don't know how to do it, but someone get some of those colored dots on this picture).

I am sure you guys in Canada and Europe are lighting up your computers to buy a plane flight to LA for some world class nightlife (that is until you just start having fun and get kicked out at 1:30am sharp).

Messages In This Thread