rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LA is harder to get laid than NYC?

LA is harder to get laid than NYC?

Quote: (02-14-2013 07:59 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

You really wouldn't want to be able to get at least one more cocktail at 1:31am and see a place packed with hot girls in high heels and skirts?

The game clock is the same for everyone; all that closing time does is sound the horn. I'd much rather know that I don't have to try to outlast all the other crabs in the bucket until 3 or 4 or 5 in the morning. That's like having a boxing match with no rounds. I might win, but I have to fight to the finish. I'd rather have things called and a winner declared. If I lost, I can have another fight tomorrow, because I didn't wear myself out in the one fight.

Quote: (02-14-2013 07:59 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Or would you rather just get a taco with extra guac on the way home to your apartment?

Would much rather get my taco-truck burrito on the early side and do some approaches at the bookstore or the beach the next day than wait till 4:30a, and still get nothing, but then have all of my morning hours burnt on catching up on sleep.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread