rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Controlling Your Anger

Controlling Your Anger

houston,

I take it that you live in Houston, TX based on your name and the fact that you drive around with a pistol. I would suggest moving to a town with a slower pace of life. After living in a city and living in a small mountain town, the difference is night and day. It takes a lot to get my blood pressure up. There is almost no crime, certainly violent crime is very low, no traffic, no pollution. I live outside the hustle and bustle. I don't think you realize how stressful large metro areas can be if you have been living in one for a long time. You adapt to the stressful environment and internalize it in some way.

When you move away from a stressful environment, you can relax and you internalize that as well. You lose the guard. The difference is like rafting on a raging river always on alert on some level vs. kicking your feet up and floating on a meandering stream.

Take my current life for example:

I don't lock my car half the time. I don't lock the front door to my house. I walk in any part of town at any time of the night and never feel unsafe. I never worry about traffic and my walk to work is about 10 minutes. Traffic? There is no traffic [Image: smile.gif] We do drive slow though. In Durango, CO, weed is legal too, so no stress there.

All you need is an Internet connection to make money these days. About the only thing that sucks is the lack of variety - but for that I would just suggest a small town within a relatively short drive to a city. Food for thought.

Messages In This Thread