rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

punked out my roommate

punked out my roommate

Quote: (12-25-2010 06:29 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Plus, once the girl sees you have no honor, it can make her think less of you as well!

I agreed with you up until this point. The thing I learned most about girls (or at least most girls I've encountered) is that the only type of honor they like every now and then is for you to do something romantic (or chivalrous in their mind) for them (ie. selfishness).

I think one of the things that made societies work early on was the "gentleman's code" which we see remnants of in our modern "bro code." Guys have/had a certain understanding with each other that Bros come before Hoes. Otherwise, society (and other shit) crumbles.

In my opinion, the worst judge of character are women. Otherwise, we wouldn't be hearing so many stories of them only falling for "assholes."

I've had a few friends (and I use the term friend loosely here) try to cock block me (for the most part unsuccessfully) but that didn't work out in their favor because my game was stronger (and I'm rarely, besides a few unfortunate dry-spells, needy). Yet, in the back of my mind I would constantly wonder why they would bother? Then I realized for the most part they were trying to scavenge. They were typically the types of guys who would either get with inferior women, or would rarely have the balls to initiate anything with a woman, so whatever woman came in their general vicinity (and whom they wouldn't have to approach) was fair game to them. Basically, they were chumps.

One good thing about seeing a "friend" try to pull this shit though is that you can weed out good friends from bad friends fairly easily with this method. In fact, I think one good strategy to see who your real friends are is to bring an attractive girl you've met around them and see how they act. Weeds out the chump friends from the strong ones.

Messages In This Thread