rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Controlling Your Anger

Controlling Your Anger

Quote: (09-10-2012 04:04 PM)houston Wrote:  

Players, I need some advice. I've always been one to get pissed easily and it ruins my day when it happens. It's a bad habit and I don't know how to control it.

Here's an example. I was having a great day up until a few hours ago. I noticed someone ran a cart against the side of my car or something like that when I came out of a store. I got real hot and almost hit someone when I peeled out of the parking lot. I went home and checked out the damage again. It's not that bad or even noticeable. I know a good detailer who I've been meaning to use anyways and I'm pretty sure he can get rid of the marks and discolorations. Even knowing that, it fucked up my day. I don't own much and it hurts when something happens to my car.

Is there anything I can do to not let anger control me?? I don't like getting mad so quick over every little thing and having a frown on my face for the rest of the day. I've tried closing my eyes and slowly counting to 10, but I just want to go home and drink when something like this happens.

have a proper look into techniques for anger management, you may even be able to do some sort of classes on the topic in your area, which are generally run by the courts...

its way easier to control once you understand the why and how...

hope this helps and good luck getting on top of it.

Messages In This Thread