rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Americas potential: Fat girls who lost weight

Americas potential: Fat girls who lost weight

I've pointed out before how incredible the positive effect on SMV can be when women just lose some fucking weight and put minor effort into their appearance.

That last chick in the blue bikini is the best example. I mean, are you kidding me? That chick went from like a 2.5 to a 9, for the price of some discipline in her diet and exercise routine, a spray tan, make-up and a pair of fake tits. A snarky feminist would say something like, "Oh, is that it?" to which I would say: yeah, that's it. Compare the personal and financial costs of what this girl did (a year of self discipline and $5k for a pair of tits) with what a man would have to do to upgrade his SMV from a 2.5 to a 9. It's not even remotely comparable, in fact, short of a chode guy swallowing the red pill with gusto and winning the Powerball in the same year, I would dare say it's impossible.

Meanwhile, any fat girl who isn't deformed looking or comically obese can add at least 3 points to their SMV with minimal effort over the course of a single year.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread