rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

looking for advice on work with physics degree

looking for advice on work with physics degree

Hey everybody,
I decided to graduate after four years of school instead of pursuing a specific engineering degree because I heard that the vast majority of engineering jobs (only civil engineering) do not require a license. Now unfortunately this means that federal financial aid won't help me any more if I choose to do more schoolwork which is why I'm a little apprehensive. It is possible for me to still chase a master's in physics for two more years but not sure I want to go through with it.

I'm going to graduate with a degree in math and physics in the spring (I got average grades) and I was just wondering where a good place to look for jobs would be. I've never really looked for a job before (outside of shit summer jobs) and am not sure where to start or how to get started. My school's career office wasn't much help. Worst case scenario I'm probably just going to join the military or something.
Thanks considerably guys, I appreciate it.
Hades

Messages In This Thread