rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charles Bronson prison workout

Charles Bronson prison workout

Quote: (02-08-2013 02:47 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

^That's amazing. Takes real dedication and immense conditioning to get anywhere in boxing. To what level did you get? I'm not trying to pry, I'm just genuinely interested and impressed.

Tony and I were hired for some sparring for some top level MMA fighters. We met for a title fight camp and I was the main sparring partner. Some will say that's being a glorified punching bag, and to an extent I'd agree, but I was also the best guy they could find to emulate the opponent who was the champion.

My forte has always been wrestling but I trained a lot in BJJ and striking with some of the best guys around and feel my overall game is pretty good (not to blow my own horn)

That said, I've never made it to the big show. Sometimes from pure bad luck. I was supposed to fight on the undercard of that championship fight but two weeks before camp was over, had my nose shattered.

Honestly I feel like the best fighter. Who has never done jack shit.

Messages In This Thread