rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swooping in American "tier 2" cities

Swooping in American "tier 2" cities

2nd Tier from my experience

Columbus, OH - very nice city. If you guys should ever grow tired and impregnate some brawd, well raise your kid here. Clean, laid back, progressive, and affordable living. Tons of 20-30 something chicks walking around. 65,000 students attend Osu and the city is the 15th largest and growing..I've never seen so many DTF women in my life...and this is the capitol for lightskin black chicks I swear....

Raleigh NC - very down to earth girls...highly educated and all looking for men...I came thru here like General Sherman through South Carolina and Atlanta..great area to live in too..check out 606 club...don't let the bible thumping scare you off...

Seattle, WA - Man, the water in the PNW kicks out some bad ass women....I was surprised when I visited on the behalf of work..tons of hot white chics with nordic, russian, armenian heritage and asian chicks japanese - chinese...and they work out and hang outside...I have never seen a fat chick in Seattle that was a local...

Messages In This Thread