rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Costa Rica trip in August.

Costa Rica trip in August.

Quote: (12-21-2010 09:27 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Back on topic, I have never heard of any top level PUA get free poon from Del Rey - ever. Not even me.

Mixx

Well, I am certainly no where near your level. I don't even know what a PUA is, but maybe the stars were aligned correctly or I was just a lucky mofo. To me, getting a free piece of ass from a pro is not really an accomplishment though. I definitely have higher aspirations than that.

If I was gonna embellish some shit I would say something dumb like I met Ms. Costa Rica 2010 at a private party and wound up boning her. Fucking a puta for free ... no biggie to me. I never define myself out of the equation so sometimes shit just works out for the best.

Often, "free" pussy cost more than the type you rent, but this babe was actually gratis. Damn, ya'll got me thinking bout the shit now. I can't wait to get back. I actually like CR better than Medellin right now.

Besides CR, I was also in Tokyo in November. I stayed in Roppongi the entire time. I loved Japan, but CR was a beast.

Messages In This Thread