rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Sees you as just a FRIEND?

Girl Sees you as just a FRIEND?

Quote: (02-04-2013 11:44 AM)salmonfella Wrote:  

When a girl calls you her friend is that it game over or is there anyway to get her in the bed? i know a girl she is hot and comeing from a small town with not a lot of women i dont want to lose the possiable chance of geting her in the bed but she just said them famous words to me.'I am so glad we are just friends'. Is there any hope or should i just cut my losses and move on?[Image: biggrin.gif]

I've banged women while they called me "their friend." It's all how you frame it. IF you try to fool around with her and she acts suprised and says "We're just friends... right?" then it means she never saw you sexually in the first place.

HOWEVER, if this is a frequent thing and girls keep reffering to you as their friend and you have not done anything sexually with them, then you most certainly sir need to step your game up.

I'm not going to go in depth about that because there are a lot of game materials that approach getting out of the frienzone, not only here, but through google and about any site that deals with pick up.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Messages In This Thread