rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Sees you as just a FRIEND?

Girl Sees you as just a FRIEND?

Quote: (02-07-2013 09:09 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2013 09:05 AM)1bliss Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2013 08:52 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2013 08:41 AM)1bliss Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2013 08:30 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

I honestly think you should leave it and just go and find another girl. I had one girl display similar 'symptoms' to what you've described above, I stopped messaging her and didn't bother trying to hear her side of the story, about 3 months later she messaged me via txt, facebook and left me a few voicemails. It's difficult but from what you said, you kind of smothered her, all those texts, calls etc.
I feel like she feels I was rushing her, but really I wasn't. At first she would always tell me she doesn't go out with guys who don't call her, so I called her a couple times and we had good talks. But in the recent events where she went cold out of nowhere, I had used the line "you would make a terrible girlfriend" on her and she said it made her mad but she got over it. This bitch does not react well to teasing or being an asshole. So I tried the nice guy game on her after and she just became evasive. That's why I'm thinking that ex bf of hers is back in her life, there's no other explanation for it. When we hang out, there's so much sexual tension, attraction and interest between us it's crazy, yet behind her phone she hides and is a different person. I always thought she was being held back by something or someone because she kept calling me trouble, dangerous, "we aren't allowed to like each other because we are both trouble", etc etc

Yes also highly likely there's another guy, it's best just to leave it and find some new girls man. It's the best way to get over this girl.
Yeah I know that's the true and tested way. I have been with other girls since and still am talking to other ones, but for some damn reason I really like this girl, she was really my type and I never say that about a girl. I never crush this hard. And because I'm still crushing on her, I don't even have the drive or the will to put in an effort to go see other girls, because I just don't feel like it, I don't care about seeing them and I can't push myself enough to just go even if I don't have feelings for them. It's a beta feeling, let me tell you that!

Here's my diagnosis - oneitis. Here have a listen to Dr Bojangles and here's my action plan for you

Oneitis is a disease that presents a total incapacitation of the man’s logic, reason and interest in hobbies, hygiene and restful sleep. We’ve all suffered from it and it happens all the time. A friend of mine has suffered from this recently, thanks to my intervention he is slowly getting over this and has nearly forgotten all about the lady from afar who he lusted for unnaturally.

It exists in two forms, a precoital and postcoital expression. The precoital form occurs when two things happen: A girl who imitates a precise beauty of the face that closely matches the template that the man carries in his head for a perfect woman and if this girl is within the man’s visual and aural field. The postcoital form comes when the same as above is met but the man has had sexual relations with the girl and no longer does (the “no girl will ever be as good as her” crap).

Roissy puts is as thus:

Beauty + proximity = acute oneitis

Beauty + former proximity + memories = malignant oneitis

The second is more damaging to a man’s self esteem and in the long term health as it’s resistant to therapeutic intervention.

” Acute oneitis is often solved rather simply by administering an alpha-pak of anti-obsessives, which are slutty women almost as good looking as the infectious agent but more enzymatically compatible. Side effects include drowsiness after finally busting a nut in a flesh and blood sex partner.”

The victim is burdened with obsessive-compulsive daydreaming when the object of lust is not present. It also leads to blinding the man from alternative sexual opportunities in his midst.

Curing this disease?

Let’s get to the cause of the malignant oneitis.

1. Investment

Naturally you are going to value that which took time and effort winning over. Man naturally assigns a much higher value to her than to himself.

Cure

- Take a month off from actively skirt chasing.

- Don’t burn your ex’s photos, but do store them in a lockbox in the attic where it would be a pain for you to conveniently access. Burning photos and other memorabilia is a powerfully symbolic act that ironically reinforces her importance in your life. Better to nonchalantly store that shit like it was any other old knickknack you no longer have use for.

- When you return to the field, focus on gaming girls hotter than what you are used to. This is like weightlifting: you need to incrementally go up in difficulty to see any progress. The challenge will help you concentrate on the present instead of the past.

- When you meet a girl you really like, invest in her. Don’t go for the bang right away. You want to increase her value in your mind, and the way to do that is, one, to make sure she’s hot, and two, to take your time winning her over. Sluts are not gonna cure your oneitis, but hard-to-get girls will.

- Finally, if none of the above works, scour the earth for a woman who is as beautifully evil as your ex was, and fall in love with her before you’ve said “hi”. The ensuing passionate fling and humiliating breakup should replace your old oneitis with a new oneitis, which, if nothing else, is at least a change of scenery.

The above I got from somewhere (Heartiste, possibly Krauser? Rollo?) and wrote it up but it was again held in one of the numerous .txt files i've got saved up on the net regarding Game.
Lol that's amazing. My standards have always been really high naturally, not by choice really. So I'm always on the lookout for a dime, and this will never change. I'm sure I'll meet a lady to replace that one soon, but it seems like the more you actually LOOK for it, the less likely they come around.

Messages In This Thread