rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Sees you as just a FRIEND?

Girl Sees you as just a FRIEND?

Quote: (02-07-2013 08:30 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2013 08:23 AM)1bliss Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2013 07:32 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2013 10:25 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

Ok I'm gonna hijack this thread real quick. What if a girl shows a crazy amount of attraction - first time hanging out we are holding hands in the club, tons of touching from both of us, undoing a couple buttons on her shirt without her stopping me, her kissing my neck, etc etc but no make out yet... go on a date few weeks later, she was sick as a dog so no make out again but still pretty touchy (having my hands between her thighs a lot) and all seemed to go great. And then boom, she goes all 'friendly' and randomly cold/distant, and she doesn't use the word 'date', instead she mentions 'partying' or 'hanging out' and has used the word friend before (more precisely, 'basketball buddy'). But when we first went on a 1v1 date, she told me she told our close mutual friend that we are hanging out, and said it in a way where it wasn't just friendly.

Why do they friendzone despite showing you and telling you how much they are attracted to you? BTW this girl I'm talking about has pretty much only been with 1 dude on/off for 5 fuckin years (insecure/shy good girl) and told me she is not seeing anyone at the moment (when we started hanging out few months ago). She's been hurt in the past and thinks I'm a player because she knows my ex fuck-buddy, and we have a very close mutual friend who told her first day that I talk to a lot of girls.

Chime in pimps.

Just go asshole, work your way out of the friendzone by disassociating yourself with her. Don't "hang out" with her, she'll start chasing you soon
Well last time I spoke to her was almost a month ago... Out of nowhere she became extremely cold and distant. Literally out of the blue... all was going well, we were supposed to go on a date and she said she's working but asked if she's done early at like 6 if we can still go out, I said yeah that's perfect. She calls me that day, says she's done at 6, so I start making plans, then she flakes last minute because her mom needed a ride from work at 9pm. Anyway, we talked a few days after this and then she became very cold/distant, ignored some messages, and I called her out on it and she didn't even respond to that. Spoke to her a week later (I initiated) and she said sorry for not responding she had just been really busy (lol). Then I told her whether she's going to Brazil or not (she might be going to Brazil to teach for a year in April. I thought this might be holding her back from me but not sure now), I still wanna take her on a date... she says "yeah I wanted to talk to you about stuff kinda sometime soon, like if we hang out" (uh oh). That weekend she had plans with her bestfriend to go to a concert, so she said "I can always come around on weekdays when you have some time", so I message her during the week to hang out and she didn't even reply. This was almost a month ago and we haven't spoken since.

Like I said, this is completely out of nowhere that she became like this, and I have no idea why - this is why I wanna hear what she has to say and what her reasoning is. I don't care if it's the friendzone talk, as long as I'm not left with a dark cloud above my head. I care simply because we have a very close mutual friend and she's actually a great girl, so I'd like to clear the air.

What do you think?
I honestly think you should leave it and just go and find another girl. I had one girl display similar 'symptoms' to what you've described above, I stopped messaging her and didn't bother trying to hear her side of the story, about 3 months later she messaged me via txt, facebook and left me a few voicemails. It's difficult but from what you said, you kind of smothered her, all those texts, calls etc.
I feel like she feels I was rushing her, but really I wasn't. At first she would always tell me she doesn't go out with guys who don't call her, so I called her a couple times and we had good talks. But in the recent events where she went cold out of nowhere, I had used the line "you would make a terrible girlfriend" on her and she said it made her mad but she got over it. This bitch does not react well to teasing or being an asshole. So I tried the nice guy game on her after and she just became evasive. That's why I'm thinking that ex bf of hers is back in her life, there's no other explanation for it. When we hang out, there's so much sexual tension, attraction and interest between us it's crazy, yet behind her phone she hides and is a different person. I always thought she was being held back by something or someone because she kept calling me trouble, dangerous, "we aren't allowed to like each other because we are both trouble", etc etc

Messages In This Thread