rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She wants me, but wants a relationship first

She wants me, but wants a relationship first

Quote: (02-06-2013 09:52 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Been in a situation like this before and sorry to say mate, but she is probably fucking another dude behind your back.

Don't text her any more until she texts you, even though you want to take her out. If you're initiating, you're chasing and she has all the power. Get her to suggest a day or ask her what day is good for her and then tell her that you're seeing someone on that day and can't make it. Be really coy about it, don't let her know it's a new girl you're fucking in the ass that night and don't let her know that it's just a meetup with your buddies, or if you're just sitting at home jacking off and playing video games.

Get her mind racing. "What does he mean he's seeing someone that night? Has he got another date? Have I wasted my chance with him? Are there other girls interested in him? Are they cuter than me? Is he going to dump me? What an asshole! I can't believe he would just go date another girl when we're getting close. His loss now. Asshole! But he's such a great guy...I don't want to lose him. He's really funny and I haven't met anyone like that for a while. I need to see him again. Maybe I should've fucked him."

Get her thinking like that and you'll need a snorkel to go down on her mate, she'll be dripping wet for you.

Man, that seems like a good idea. But should she not initiate, even after 3-4 full days, I shouldn't try something at all?

What if I wait until Sunday, and text her something funny, and then ask her what day she is free this week (if she says IDK, then I will just let it die) but if she says she has time Tuesday, I can wait a day and text her back monday saying 'I can't do Tuesday, I have other plans.' How would that turn out?

Man, this sucks. I have to be 100% ready to lose her and I know that, but I feel proceeding this way I am 90% likely to, rather than 50% if I just tried to plan a date for next week..

Also, we did play question game, and some of the questions she asked me was when was the last time you had sex, which I replied with this past weekend.. I asked her when the last time she hooked up with someone else was and she said over the Christmas break.. Maybe if I do give her the silent treatment she will wonder if I have met some other girl or moved on or something.

Maybe it's just me. Whenever I escalate with girls outside of night clubs, during dates or whatever I start to really like them and not want to lose them. Is this something I just have to get used to? The fact that I will meet lots of fun girls that attract me, and will escalate with some of them only to get nowhere, and feel bad for having to move on afterwards?

I'm just starting out fellas, 19 year old here. 7 months ago I hadn't even kissed. I've progressed a lot, but at times it is very hard to handle emotionally.

Messages In This Thread