rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF = 21st Century GOLF club

RVF = 21st Century GOLF club

Quote: (02-06-2013 08:16 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

It sounds like you are running from pussy. When the boys and I were having man talk, it is usually over working on a Harley. If one of the women folk came out to the garage to interrupt, they heard "We're fucking talking here!". Then she goes back in until we're done. In a bar if we are congregated over a picture and the waitress starts aggravating, she gets a watered down version. It's called putting them in their place. No need to run off and hide from pussy. If you're letting "estrogen" run you like that, you might need to reevaluate my brother.

I'm not running from pussy, though I appreciate the sentiment.

I was explaining what I thought the OP meant. I've not ever been in all male club nor have I ever sought to seek one out and join. Well, okay that's only half true. I am part of one all men's club: military school. Still I compensate on weekends by messing with Au Pairs when I'm allowed to leave.

I'm more against females coming into "all-male spaces" on the grounds of when they try to change the said all male space and fuck it up in the process.

Does that make more sense?

Wald

Messages In This Thread