rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strongly considering moving to LA

Strongly considering moving to LA

Quote: (12-19-2010 11:32 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2010 08:41 PM)CJ Wrote:  

I live in suburban Detroit right now, not exactly a hot bed for work, nor for women when it gets cold like this.

I've been to LA before, but I haven't gone with the PUA mentality I have now. Nor was it for more than a few days at a time. How easy are things out there?

Go west my son, but I always recommend S.F. over L.A., only problem out here is cost of living, shit is damn expensive. Detroit sucks asshole, but it's the cheapest fucking place in the U.S., once you get out to Cali., the prices will make your eyes pop out of your head. Hope you got some skills or people to mail weed to back home (LOL), but for real, I think it's worth it to take a chance and come out here. I'd rather be poor in NorCal, then "comfortable" in Michigan, one thing though S.F. lacks the quality of L.A., but people are cooler and probably more approachable. I've seen some nice talent out in the suburbs of the East Bay, but basically you want to be in S.F. or at least Berkeley or Oakland IMHO.

I have to agree with you on that OG. I've lived in or around LA most of my life and I have to say that the bay area is far more approachable. Even beyond the dating scene, just people in general seem friendlier. Almost like there's still somewhat of a hippie vibe remaining. Girls are cuter in LA, and since I like Latinas, having a bunch of Mexican girls in one place has never been a bad thing in my opinion! However, there are some cuties in Frisco, some real cute white girls and Asians. Plus, a lot more foot traffic than LA, as has already been mentioned. The black girls damn near look a decent looking/dressing brotha up and down out in Richmond! Berkeley too! By the way, is it just my imagination or has anyone else noticed how fine the black women are in Sacramento?? I went to the main mall out there a few weeks ago and saw so many hot, mulatto looking black girls, I thought that maybe the government had relocated Creole girls from Louisiana after Katrina and set them up in Sacramento! Not since the 90's, even in LA, have I seen that many hot black girls just out and about!

Messages In This Thread