rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heartless Bitches International

Heartless Bitches International

I like this one -- the irony is rich. Pride in being a slut.

http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/n...guys.shtml
Quote:Quote:

The "nice guys" stay with the sweet, cheery girls, where it's safe. The not-so- nice ones, the curious, the adventuresome, and the restless, look for something different. Sometimes they find me.

In short: I like men who remind me of myself. They're complex, difficult, unpredictable at times. It's hard to stay with them. And no, they haven't been classic "jerks." It's just not that simple.

Can a woman find "true love" (what the hell is that) with anyone other than a "nice guy?" I don't know what true love is, if anyone thinks they know, clue us in, please. But she may have a damn good time. No, it probably won't be a 50-year marriage with 5 kids and 20 grandkids. It might not even last a month. But those brief moments may be more fulfilling than years of purported domestic bliss with a fenced-in yard and a fenced-in spouse.

Translation.

Manjaw is gonna manjaw, and if you game me, you can fuck me, cum in me, and dump me.

I am woman, hear me roar!!

I am a cum dumpster.

Messages In This Thread