rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour
Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour
Quote: (02-05-2013 01:57 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2013 06:27 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote:  

4 in 48h new notches

I don't know if there's a name for this achievement, but two days in a row I banged 2 new girls. The way I did it was to meet them at the club, take 'm home, kick 'm out and hit the after clubs and repeat. But it's grueling on your body. I couldn't keep this pace for too long.

So why do it?

I imagine this scenario sounds like a dream for guys that have problems getting laid on a regular basis. But for the rest of us... having sex with women that you immediately want to ditch the moment after you bang them seems.....well.....not all that interesting to me.

I don't know if I dare ask about your selection process.....but assuming the women were at least semi-attractive.....us non Thai travelers are still scratching our heads wondering....ARE THAI WOMEN REALLY AND TRULY THAT EASY?

It seems the least you guys could do is snap a pic of the chick with your phone before you kick the bitch out and head out for your next round.

With pics we could move the conversation sooo much further.... without having to wonder if she was barely fuckable or highly attractive.....we could start asking how good of a fuck she was and why the hell you ran out of the room so fast. jajaja

THC accomplished that feat in Cebu, Philippines but I'm sure he's had similar nights in BKK. As far as the quality goes, I've seen the women that he pulls and I was overall impressed, sure a few of them may have been skanks from the after hours bars, but I met a couple who were "Hi So", girls who had their own cars, spoke English very well and one showed up to party with us in my hotel room with a $40 bottle of Johnny Walker, definitely not a low quality girl.

THC also has quite a few pics on his Iphone of his recent conquests and WEDO, as someone who likes las chicas flacas, I think you'd be impressed, hopefully he'll post some here soon.

Still the hottest Thai girl I saw with a forum member or any farang guy who wasn't obviously paying for it was a girl who 20nation hooked up with, she was a stunner. As for the higher quality girls who hang out in places like RCA or Warm Up in CM, they take too much work and most of us casual travellers who are only in Thailand for a limited time won't pick them us so easily, hence why some of us go for the low hanging fruit, easy pickings!

Anyway, I'm sat here at my PC after a night of partying with THC and 20nation, there's a cute Filipina sleeping on my bed right and I'm pretty sure the boys picked up too, its funny because we had a discussion earlier in the night about how rare it is for three guys to each pick up in one night. So far so good in the Philippines, women wise, I'm pretty sure this is gonna be better than Thailand for me.

Messages In This Thread