rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the optimum text opener?

What is the optimum text opener?

Quote: (02-04-2013 09:53 PM)His Imperial Majesty Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2013 01:20 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

The "optimum" text opener is the one that reminds her about how attractive you were. It reminds her about how funny and cute you were. It continues on the momentum that you created during the approach.

I like humor. Make a joke about something you talked about. Or, add to a joke that you guys already laughed about.

Be specific, refer back to the approach.

Would it be possible for you to give us an example of a typical opening text you’ve used in this way?

Sure. A few examples...

This girl,

My first text was..."hey its gio, nice meeting you, let me know when you down for some homemade tacos"

This girl,

My first text was..."hey amy, its gio, nice meeting you today, lets do lunch later this week"?

This girl,

My first text was.."nice meeting you yesterday - gio"

Ideally, you wouldn't have to text her first because she calls or texts you. But, that can only happen if she was impressed with you during the approach.

Trying to build attraction over text is a waste of time. Attraction has to be sparked when you meet her.

Messages In This Thread