rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Military Surplus

Military Surplus

Stylistically, anything eccentric or out of the norm must be employed with moderation. Consider a pocket watch. Carried with panache, it's old fashioned and kind of neat. Carried while wearing a bowler and suspenders, and you scream "socially awkward nerd who likes to play dress-up." Any one of those could perhaps be gotten away with, but taken together they're too far out of the mainstream, and become peacocking attire -but not the fun, outrageous peacocking that can appeal to young girls looking to have a good time -no, we're talking the stylistically inept sort that will be a hindrance.

Military surplus is mostly like this -greatcoats can be worthwhile, and when it's cold I've been known to wear a soviet surplus ushanka which I've never gotten a bad response from, but I can't imagine camo-anything being a good choice, unless you're trying to game the local girls of Dogfuck, Alaska or something.

Messages In This Thread