rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the use of One Night Stands?

What's the use of One Night Stands?

If you managed to lay her easily, i envisage two possibilities: (1) you are very much better (in terms of sexual attraction) then the rest of guys, or (2) she gives it up easily in general. In the latter case, which you must agree often occurs, there's no sense of achievement. You are no more than some whore's instrument to appease her raging vagina.
Furthermore, when you end up fucking, it could be because (1) she was looking for some, or (2) she was not. I think usually the ones you eventually bang, are those who were looking some dick, and they basically collaborate with you on every step (by agreeing to let you in their house for instance, whatever your excuse may be). So basically you were both looking for what you've got, you both got a notch each, and only half the credit goes to the guy.

So to conclude, a genuine notch for me would be
1) with a girl who does not fuck strangers, and you're an exception
2) she wasn't really looking for a dick, but you managed to make her horny
3) you are worse then her in terms of looks, wealth and status, but you have superior game
4) you ditch her afterwards, because you have even better prospects ahead

if any of these points is invalid, you're a loser, because
1) you've fucked a whore
2) you're her instrument
3) you've banged a whale
4) you failed to please her

Messages In This Thread