rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hank Moody Game

Hank Moody Game

If you're not familiar with Hank Moody, damn you and your pathetic little life.
Go watch some Californication now. He's the ballsy main character who seduces all the women with his great, witty dialogue. He's a big time wordsmith, a true alpha male and should be an inspiration for
every human being which has something hanging between its legs.

When I go out I always incorporate some of his great one liners into my game and you should do too. Good artists copy, great artists steal.

Here is an excerpt of a conversation I had with a girl. I was sporting a black eye(sports accident) and was in a posh club/bar walking out of the toilets, when she(solid blonde 8) bumped into me(16 year old) and apologized.

Her: Oh my god, I'm sorry. What happened to your eye?
Me: You should see the other guy
Her: Yeah right
Me: mhm
Her: What's your name?
Me: I don't think I know you well enough to tell you yet. I feel like we're not on that level yet, you know
Her: I see. How do we get to that level?

Me: Well, you see, that's quite tricky. You like smalltalk?
Her: *silent*
Me: I fucking love smalltalk.Let's make some smalltalk, I think we could make some grade-A smalltalk. Let's start with the obvious questions
Her: *Smiling* Are you retarded or something?
Me: It's true, I'm kind of retarded but I'm also kind of amazing
Her: *laughing* Now I really deserve to get your name
Me: R to the Y to the A to the N. What's yours?
Her: Sarah
Me: Sarah? really? You know, after all this intrigue that's kind of a let down
Her: *looking a bit pissed off*
Me: I'm just kidding. I like your name Sarah. It's a nice name
Her: Thank you
Me: NAAAAAIILEED IT *in a high pitched voice*
Her: *laughing* Do you want to get out of here?
Me: Uuuh, that got me a little wet not gonna lie. I'd love to.
Her: Fine let's go
Me: Right behind ya pretty lady

We ended up taking a cab to her place. Turns out she was a 19 year old student, even made me breakfast in the morning. Probably my best notch so far.
That all happened in 2 minutes and still cracks me up whenever I think of it. I was at the point where I didn't give a fuck what people thought and pretty much quoted Hank Moody half of the time.
To sum it up, I think everybody could learn something from Hank Moody. Plus Californication is a pretty good show too.
Hope you liked my first post, critique is mucho apreciado

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Messages In This Thread