rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Myth: Men don't have "hamsters"

Myth: Men don't have "hamsters"

I don't know how many women the OP has met but I have met quite a few, and a distinctive feature of women is that hamster. It's also a feature of effeminate men.

The hamster shows itself in women much more so than men. This has been observed throughout history. Women have always been known for being emotional, which is hamsterism.

When emotions are your operating system for navigating the world, you have to rationalize your behavior much more often.

An easy argument against your thesis is that the women you are describing are in traditionally masculine roles. This shift in their mental outlook is a result of TRAINING. Chances are also great that in their love lives it goes back to the hamster.

I recognize that men can be just as catty and bitchy as women but to say this forum is shaming sluts and worshiping them is completely inaccurate.

Few here are worshiping sluts. I'd say it's more accurate to describe the attitude towards sluts here as "amused at the regrettable circumstance of female hypergamy".

Messages In This Thread